We are currently recruiting warehouse operatives for our client who is looking to expand in workforce in the run up to Christmas.
Within the warehouse operative role you will be working in a modern and clean warehouse environment just outside Bicester.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
• Good spoken/written English
• Flexibility regarding shifts
• Previous warehouse experience would be preferred but not essential
• Be available for Immediate Starts
Role of Warehouse Operative:
• Loading and Unloading vehicles
• Stock Control
• Other general warehouse duties
• Booking Goods In and Out
• General warehouse duties
Due to rural location candidates need transport to attend site –
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Rate of Pay
£8.50 – £8.75 per hour
Job ID – INDCW11