We are recruiting for a Stock Controller person to work on a fixed term contract starting the 1st week of April until end of October.
As a Stock Controller person you will need to have:
• Previous experience of stock take/stock control/inventory
• Keen eye for detail as the role is not about speed, but accuracy and quality of work
• Experience of using hand-held scanners
Role of a Stock Controller Person
• Managing stock levels
• Placing stock in the designated area once the delivery has arrived
• Counting stock
• General housekeeping duties
• lifting and moving heavy objects
• Good rate of Pay
• paid breaks
• Working Hours are 9am – 5.30pm., Monday – Friday. Some flexibility is required during busy periods
• Location: Bicester
If you or anyone you know is looking for work and believe that this role and company is for you. Please give Emily at Thorne and Wait a call on or apply to this advert.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Rate of Pay
£10.00 per hour
Job ID – WFG101