Production Operatives needed to join a developer and manufacturer of LED and solar powered lighting systems.
• Preparation of sub-assemblies ready for the cell build
• Wiring of the control units (full training given and master samples are kept on the cells)
• Achieving daily KPI targets
• Scanning and testing each unit using a semi-automated computer system
• Maintaining a well organised and tidy Production area
Please note the successful candidate must be able to solder both through hole and SMT components
Would benefit from:
• Being an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with good communication skills in order to fit into a close-knit team environment as part of a rapidly expanding business
• Having previous experience of mechanical assembly within a Manufacturing environment, although full training will be given
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Excellent attendance record is crucial
Rate of Pay
£9.00 – £9.70 per hour
Job ID – INDHO1612