We are currently recruiting warehouse operatives for our busy client in Thame on a part time basis. These shifts are either 3pm – 8pm or 4pm – 8pm. My client is happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
Within the warehouse operative role you will be working in a modern and clean warehouse environment.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
• Good spoken/written English
• Previous warehouse experience would be preferred but not essential
• Be available for Immediate Starts
Role of Warehouse Operative:
• Loading and Unloading vehicles
• Stock Control
• Other general warehouse duties
• Booking Goods In and Out
• General warehouse duties
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Rate of Pay
£8.21 – £8.30 per hour
Job ID – INDPT1