Our client is a leading foodservice supplier committed to delivering quality food products direct to the caterer, operating throughout London, Oxfordshire and the South of England.
They are currently experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for a Night shift warehouse operative to join them on an ongoing basis.
Duties will include:
• Picking orders (manually)
• Stock checking and rotation
• Manually replenishing pick faces
• Operating machinery to deposit and withdraw stock pallets
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must:
• Have good numeracy and literacy skills
• Good understanding of Health and Safety Practices and Procedures
• Be a good problem solver
• Excellent attention to detail
• Display flexibility
Please note: Our client works on a Sunday – Thursday shift pattern. Each shift starting at 6pm – finish (never later than 3am, if you finish early you are always paid for 8 hours)
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Rate of Pay
£9.00 – £9.20 per hour
Job ID – INDWW3