Our client is the manufacturer and distributor of designing & manufacturing LED lighting systems for many of the world’s premium car makers. Due to continued success and team expansion they are seeking to recruit an Administrator to join the existing team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a manufacturing / warehousing administration team and will be happy to work in a warehousing / office / admin environment.
• Making outbound calls to internal departments / colleagues to solve order queries.
• Entering data accurately into an in-house system.
• When necessary making outbound calls to customers with order updates.
• General administrative duties.
• Responding to and sending internal emails – information gathering.
• Producing pick notes for the Warehouse.
• Analysing the system for order discrepancies.
Skills / Attributes;
• Previous administration experience within a warehousing environment.
• Excellent attention to detail skills.
• Basic knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to collate / analyse and identify numbers in a order system.
8am – 4.30pm: Monday to Friday
Please note this role is working within an office attached to a busy / noisy / lively warehouse and may not be suited to candidates seeking a role within a corporate office environment.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience please don’t hesitate to apply.
Rate of Pay
£9.00 per hour
Job ID – INDPC1