A fantastic Manufacturer based in Kidlington is looking for a proactive and highly organised Accounts Administrator to join their successful organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous demonstrable accounts experience within a similar role, strong numerical literacy, the ability on their own initiative, but more importantly you will need to be a confident team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Our client feels it is key to their success to ensure their employees work in a happy environment and so they offer a competitive salary and exciting benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have previous demonstrable accounts experience within a similar role, strong numerical literacy and the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
You will be computer literate and capable of learning new software packages. A proactive individual who enjoys completing administrative duties to a high standard and getting things done will thrive in this role. Experience with QuickBooks accounting software would be very beneficial, as would experience of VAT returns.
Other responsibilities include:
– Maintenance of Purchase and Sales Ledger
– Reconciling payments against invoices/bills.
– Credit Control
– Reconciliation of credit card statements and of general accounts
– Paying cheques into the bank.
– Processing credit card payments.
– Processing of expenses and management of petty cash
– Purchasing consumables.
– Taking telephone calls from customers.
– Maintaining up to date records on company database.
– Provide administration support to the management team.
– Other general administrative duties as required.
They are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, well presented, articulate and has the ability to converse at all levels.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
– Positive attitude
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– Must display a friendly, welcoming and professional attitude at all times
– Have a strong work ethic and be prepared to put in the work to gain results
– A desire to learn new skills
If this role sounds like something you are interested in then please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch soon.
Rate of Pay
£23,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year
Job ID – EO02