This role is a great entry level role for those looking to start or further their career in sales or events. Working in an exciting environment, with a competitive OTE and great progression prospects.
You have the opportunity to work for a fast growing life science conference company, building networks across the world’s best research organizations and pharmaceutical companies. This position comes with full training and mentoring as well as future opportunities along a number of career paths, for the right candidates.
– Selling delegate places for pharmaceutical industry conferences
– Learning about the companies and job roles for this industry to ensure you sell to the right people.
– Conducting thorough research to source new leads relevant to each event
– Effectively contact all key prospects by telephone
– Database management
– Ability to manage basic negotiations, handle objections and close sales
– International travel, as required (to attend conferences)
For more information on this role please contact Emily @ Thorne and Wait or click apply below:
Rate of Pay
£18,000.00 – £25,000.00 per year
Job ID – comihsj001