We are looking for experienced production operatives to work for our clients based in Bicester.
This position is temporary ongoing, with potential long-term prospects for the right people. Primary duties include parts preparation, reading and working from drawings and job cards, assembly and sub assembly, finishing and testing.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
* Excellent Use of Hand Tools
* Experience in Hand Assembly of Complex Units
* Some knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Assembly and components
* Ability to build products to benchmark standards
* A methodical approach to following instructions, either written, diagrammatic or verbal
* Conscientious and with an eye for detail
* Good Problem Solving ability
* Flexible, Hardworking and able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Loyal, Committed and Trustworthy
Do you have the skills we are looking for? Are you available immediately We look forward to receiving your application! Or for more information please contact Emily Or Laura.
Rate of Pay
£8.50 – £9.50 per hour
Job ID – IND88