Thorne & Wait are currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing operative for our well known client in Oxford.
Your Duties and Responsibilities will involve,
– Batch production of various products
– Routine Maintenance and Machine Cleaning
– Working on automated or single purpose machines
– Receipt, Dispatch and Inventory Control
– Manual Handling up to and around 25kg
– FLT Operation (if trained and certificated)
– Base Material Preparation
– Operation of Mechanical Handling Equipment
– Pigment Dispersion
– Contribute to Continuous Improvement Program
– Strict adherence to House Keeping Duties, inc 5S.
– Strict adherence to Health and Safety Duties
– Product Filling and Labelling – production line work
– Other duties as requested by your manager
RATE: £8.75p/h for the first 12 weeks then pay rate increases to £10.00p./h
HOURS: Full Time. Shifts rotate between 8.30 – 16.30 or 10.30 – 18.30. 1 hour unpaid break. Mon – Fri
This may be a temp to perm job for the right person.
For more information on the role please call the industrial team on 01869 866448 or email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate of Pay
£8.75 – £10.00 per hour
Job ID – IND03