Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated computer based machine operative to assist in the running of the production line for a high value/high tech electronic product.
This role is within the finishing/clean room.
This role will suit someone with high attention to detail/an eye for detail, high standards, and who is methodical and organised. You will be working in a clean room environment where a strong recognition for cleanroom standards and protocols will be essential.
• Help to develop and maintain Cleanroom Standards and Protocols
• Share responsibility in maintaining up-time and optimisation on key Production Equipment and providing timely feedback to Equipment Engineering when necessary
• Participate in ensuring all In-process Quality Standards are maintained, and maintaining WI’s and data records compliant to ISO standards
• Take a key role in ensuring Production Targets are met
• Process Control monitoring using: Microscopy, Electrical Testing, full IPQC and Six Sigma Monitoring
• Take a key role in maintaining the established Materials and WIP planning system to ultimately ensure on-time delivery
• Participate in the supervision of staff in the absence of the Manager to an agreed schedule
• Document all work clearly and thoroughly.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
• Good communication and skills, both written and oral
• Strong appreciation for the importance of compliant Quality Systems
• Strong sense of task ownership and responsibility
• Enthusiastic to increase knowledge and develop new skills
• Willing to undertake repetitive tasks
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work within a fast moving and dynamic environment
• Previous production line experience is desirable but not essential.
6am – 2.30pm
2.30pm – 11pm
Rate of Pay
£8.50 – £9.00 per hour
Job ID – IND2019