Thorne and Wait Recruitment can offer a variety of different driving work on a regular basis and able to keep you busy 5 – 6 days a week throughout Monday to Sunday. We recruit professional drivers throughout the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas.
Due to the increase in demand for drivers we are currently seeking HGV Class 2 HIAB Drivers to join our clients busy team based in near Abingdon. Please note this is a temp to perm position, working Monday – Friday, 45 hours per week. Shifts will start from 6.30am.
You will be responsible for:
– Making customer deliveries and collections around local rural areas and home counties
– Daily vehicle checks
– Supervise loading of vehicle to ensure products are safely loaded
– Driving in a safe, efficient manner
– Providing a high standard of customer service
To be considered for this Class 2 HIAB Driver role you will need the following:
– Current HIAB licence (Preferred but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate)
– Fully CPC Qualified
– Positive, enthusiastic work ethic
– Own transport (Due to the location of the role)
– Physically fit (Heavy lifting will be involved)Salary Circa: £30k
20 days Holiday rising by 1 day every year up to 25 days
No weekend or public holiday working.
Rate of Pay
£30,000.00 per year
Job ID – Driving1